The right way to clean up limbs and the best time of year to do the job. We provide proper tree and shrub Trimming using techniques that provide good plant health and aesthetically pleasing appearance. Trimming is general carried out in spring or early summer.
Trimming trees and shrubs extends their lifespan and improves their appearance. Tree Trimming and pruning is a very important part of every commercial landscaping plan. Your trees are valuable and ensuring proper care is quite important, including regular maintenance trimming. Some species also require pruning during specific times of the year. Young shrubs should be pruned lightly to make them grow fuller and bushier. With hand pruners, trim long, unbranched stems by cutting just above a healthy bud. This type of pruning, called heading, encourages lower side branches to develop and enhances the shrub’s natural form.
Benefits of Tree and shrub trimming:
- Trimming reduces susceptibility to disease.
- Trimming reduces the risk of property damage caused by heavy wind / windstorms.
- Trimming allows more sunlight to get through to your plants, encouraging growth.
- Trimming keeps some types of trees healthy and structurally sound.
- Trimming improves the appearance of your property.
We offer lawn maintenance on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. We DO NOT require that or customers sign a contract as we believe our commitment to quality work and reliability will create satisfied long term customers. One time cuts are also available.
As well as:
- Landscape design and installation.
- Vegetable and flower gardens.
- Driveway install and repair.
- Bush hog and other small tractor services.
- Tree and shrub trimming.